Sales become relatively easy if you build a certain level of trust. A superior content on the internet will help you accomplish this goal. A good content will convert a potential customer into a lead.
Due to the internet, the customers are armed with more knowledge and better experience. This enables the customers to make better and more informed decisions. We see a large number of companies engaging in content marketing, because of this shift.
Why is content marketing important? 57% of a typical purchase decision is made before the customer already talks to the supplier. This is because a lot of information like the specifications, design, and price of the product is already provided to the customer by the internet and your competitors.
Here is a case study of B2B content marketing of Accleya Kale Ltd. With a global audience of just about 32,000, we were able to tap 15% of them organically. This feat was achieved by posting good and quality content and targeting like-minded persons to get better leads.
Percentage of B2B leads on social media
- Linkedin- 80.33%
- Twitter- 12.73%
- Facebook- 6.73%
- Google+ – 0.21%
- B2B marketing is most likely to convert between 1 and 4 pm
- 1 in 3 posts that triggered engagement had a question mark in it
- The posts that performed the best had 248 characters
Here are the top 5 B2B content marketing channels
Facts about Linkedin:
- Linkedin has more than 300 million registered users
- Linked has more than 3 million business pages
- 33% of professionals are on Linkedin
- 51% of customer have acquired B2B customer on LinkedIn
- Linkedin drives more traffic to corporate websites and blogs than any other social network
- It is the most effective social media platform for generating B2B leads and content
- 80% of LinkedIn members want to connect with companies to enhance their decision making.
- 50% of Linkedin members report that they are more likely to buy from a company they engage with on Linkedin.
- Discussion groups: Connect with potential customers, customers and industry influencers
- Company pages: Create a company description and overview. Include what your company does, specialities and what makes your business unique.
- Personal profiles: Talk about your education, skills, interests. In short it is your resume
Facts about twitter
- 87% of B2B marketers use Twitter to distribute content
- Nearly 13% of all B2B social media leads come from Twitter
- B2B marketers who use Twitter generate twice as many leads as those who don’t
- B2B marketers rate Twitter as the second most effective social media platform
- Position your company as a thought leader
- Engage with your audience
- Give your brand some personality
Facts about Facebook
- 84% of B2B marketers use Facebook to distribute content
- Despite being the third most-used social network by B2Bs, only 30% of B2B marketers say Facebook is effective for B2B marketing
- Business page: Your facebook business page is an extension of your business. So share your updates and news to connect with your customers
Facts about Youtube
- 74% of B2B marketers use YouTube to distribute content
- YouTube is rated the third most effective B2B social media platform, behind only LinkedIn and Twitter
- More than 70% of B2B buyers view product demonstration videos before making a purchase
- 70% of B2B marketers plan to spend more time on YouTube next year
- Create your company’s channel on youtube
- Make your content stand out
- Make your content personal
Facts about slide share
- 37% of B2B marketers use SlideShare to distribute content
- 41% of B2B marketers say SlideShare is effective for B2B marketing; the fourth most effective B2B social platform
- SlideShare receives 500% more traffic from business owners than Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Making your company presentation ie about your company’s mission, vision, strategy etc
- Make a company presentation that shares information about the industry it belongs into.
Do send in your queries to me on firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with me on Twitter, @nitinpr
you could even check out our agency profile on http://www.nprdesign.com to learn more about our exiting case